Universities, Entrepreneurship and Enterprise Development in Africa
19 to 20 February 2020
Bonn-Rhein-Sieg University of Applied Sciences
Sankt Augustin, Germany
The conference is organized within the BET Ghana project, funded by DAAD/BMZ.
This conference aims to increase knowledge transfer between the private sector and academia especially regarding entrepreneurship in Africa, the support of African and German SMEs in Africa, as well as the formation and acquisition of qualified personnel.
The conference theme is structured into the following seven subthemes:
- Business and entrepreneurship in Africa
- Entrepreneurial education for employment and economic growth
- Consumer goods & food processing industries
- Tourism as entrepreneurial opportunity in Africa
- University-Industry-Linkages (Applied research & teaching)
- E-Learning & Digital Entrepreneurship (Digitalization)
- Sustainable/Responsible business
To register for the conference, please select one of the applicable tickets. Only registered persons can participate in the conference.
We would also like to provide information on hotels to support you in your selection of accommodation. You only need to download the PDF. The hotels are selected on the bases of different characteristics like star category, price and short distance to the Bonn-Rhein-Sieg University of Applied Sciences by public transportation. All given prices are for rooms per night including breakfast. Please note that they could change until the booking process is carried out.
We look forward to welcoming you to the conference in February.
Your Conference Organizing Team