Registration for the 8th annual conference on
“Universities, Entrepreneurship and Enterprise Development in Africa”
19 to 20 February 2020
Bonn-Rhein-Sieg University of Applied Sciences
Sankt Augustin, Germany
The conference is organized within the BET Ghana project, funded by DAAD/BMZ.
This conference aims to increase knowledge transfer between the private sector and academia especially regarding entrepreneurship in Africa, the support of African and German SMEs in Africa, as well as the formation and acquisition of qualified personnel.
The conference theme is structured into the following seven subthemes:
1. Business and entrepreneurship in Africa
2. Entrepreneurial education for employment and economic growth
3. Consumer goods & food processing industries
4. Tourism as entrepreneurial opportunity in Africa
5. University-Industry-Linkages (Applied research & teaching)
6. E-Learning & Digital Entrepreneurship (Digitalization)
7. Sustainable/Responsible business
To register for the conference, please select one of the applicable tickets. Only registered persons can participate in the conference.
We look forward to welcoming you to the conference in February.
Your Conference Organizing Team